Forms and Office Policies
SpineCare Delaware is a short term facility and as such, is not in a position to honor advanced directives. Any emergency occurring at SpineCare Delaware will receive an emergency response. Any patients with advance directives requiring hospitalization will have the directive forwarded to the hospital at the time of transfer. If you have an advance directive, please bring it with you to SpineCare Delaware and give to the receptionist.
- SpineCare DE is an ambulatory surgical center. Please bring all your billing information pertinent to the procedure.
- You will receive more than one bill. You will get separate bills from SpineCare Delaware and your physician.
- SpineCare Delaware will bill your insurance company for our portion or your expenses, as a convenience to you.
- You are responsible for any deductible, co-insurance or balance not paid by insurance. SpineCare Delaware participates with Medicare, and most insurance plans. We also accept Worker’s Compensation and Auto Accident Insurance.
- If you do not have insurance, you must contact the Billing Department at (302)-894-1900 to make payment arrangements.