Insurance and Billing
- SpineCare DE is an ambulatory surgical center. Please bring all your billing information pertinent to the procedure.
- You will receive more than one bill. You will get separate bills from SpineCare Delaware and your physician.
- SpineCare Delaware will bill your insurance company for our portion or your expenses, as a convenience to you.
- You are responsible for any deductible, co-insurance or balance not paid by insurance. Payment is required on the date of service. SpineCare Delaware participates with Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Aetna, and Coventry. We also accept Worker’s Compensation and Auto Accident Insurance.
- If you do not have insurance, you must contact the Billing Department at (302) 894-1900 to make payment arrangements. Spine Care Delaware participates with CareCredit to assist patients with payments. Please visit CareCredit to review financing options.