Our COVID-19 Guidelines
At SpineCare Delaware, the wellbeing of our staff and our patients is our priority! We want you to feel confident when visiting us.
We are minimizing the chance for exposure to COVID-19; restrictions are changing on a daily basis and we will keep patients updated when information new information is available.
Please visit Delaware Health and Social Services for the most up to date information in the state of Delaware.
Here is what you can expect during your appointment.
Click on a heading below for additional information.
Prepared & Ready
- Employees are instructed to use standard precautions and when caring for patients.
- Our staff has been instructed to continue to wipe down all equipment, treatment equipment, and treatment tables after every patient use.
- Employees are to perform hand hygiene with alcohol-based hand rub before and after all patient contact, contact with potentially infectious material, and before putting on and upon removal of PPE, including gloves. Use soap and water when hands are visibly soiled.
During Your Visit
- SpineCare Delaware completes a coronavirus screening on every patient during the pre-call and again at the time of visit. All patients will have their temperature taken by a nurse before they are brought back into our treatment area.
- Any person that is determined to have respiratory symptoms will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- All patients and family members are requested to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer before entering and when leaving our clinic.
- Be sure to use proper cough & sneeze etiquette and cover your mouth and nose. Be sure to use hand sanitizer for your hands after a cough or sneeze.
Advice to Patients
- First, if you feel sick in any way or suffering fever, cough, or shortness of breath, please stay home until your symptoms resolve: with the exception to seek medical attention. We ask that you delay your appointments by 14 days.
- Continue to practice good hand, respiratory and environmental hygiene.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces, regularly with CDC recommended disinfectants.
- Minimize or eliminate travel while sick.