Please follow the instructions below if you are NOT having sedation.
**You will receive a local anesthetic injection at the procedure site.**
- You may eat and drink without restrictions.
- You may drive yourself. You will be at the facility approx. 1 ½ to 2 hours. Due to the HIPPA Act, your family member/friend will NOT be allowed in the procedure area. Please DO NOT bring minor children without an adult to supervise them.
- Please continue to take all your medications EXCEPT any blood thinners. You cannot have a procedure while taking a blood thinner. If you are on any blood thinners such as Coumadin, Heparin, Plavix, Lovenox, or Pradaxa, you MUST contact your doctor to see if this medication can be stopped for your procedure.
- If your procedure is scheduled with Dr. Moran, you MUST stop ASPRIN 5-7 days prior to your procedure. You must stop NSAIDS (see attached list) 3-5 days prior to your procedure.
- If you have an allergy to medication, IV Dye, Shellfish, or Latex, please contact our office immediately at 894-1900.
- NO alcoholic beverages the day of your procedure.
- Please bring list of all medications you are taking, including over the counter medications.
- For Dr. Moran patient’s only – Please bring ALL X-Rays, MRI’s and/or CT SCAN’s with you. The doctor will need them to perform the procedure.